Friday 22 July 2011

10 Day Outfit Challenge: Day 3.

  So it's day three today and I'm not feeling too well. Since I knew I'd be sitting in a doctors office for a lifetime (they're always running late) I just wanted something simple and comfy to wear;
Yep, thats my dog in the background watching me. My last two outfits haven't been too interesting, and I do apologise for that. I've been unwell and uninspired, though I do promise I have a pretty killer outfit planned for tomorrow - two actually!
  Here's what I wore; Vintage denim Top, Ask Grace leather skirt, Soles booties. Yes those are the same boots as yesterday, I do apologise. Come back tomorrow to see the best outfit of your lives! Oh and P.S. to make up for this crappy post, here is a photo of me looking like a drugged up Zombie Fairy;
  Auf Wiedersehen!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful look! I love the leather - jeans mix ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim shirt and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing! Beautiful outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that leather skirt! So cute with the denim shirt!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so so pretty! love the denim blouse..

    ReplyDelete